Black Ice - Early Access
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Black Ice is a cyberpunk first person shooter (FPS) with strong RPG elements. Think Borderlands meets Tron. Jack into cyberspace and make hacking runs on megacorp servers, but watch out for the dangerous Black Ice defending them!
- Fast-paced first person combat
- Billions of randomly generated items
- Railguns! Rocket shotguns! Jetpacks!
- Seamless online multiplayer - Co-op and PVP!
- A huge, gorgeous neon world
- Extremely open development
- A wonderful original soundtrack by experienced composer V-Axys
- Award-winning, addictive gameplay with high replay value
- Photosensitive Mode
- Automatic update detection
- Every update for free
- Zero microtransactions. This game will only ever cost you money once
- Zero DRM
- No copyright takedowns on Let's Play videos
- Bug fixes will always be high priority
- Black Ice was Greenlit! Thank you all!
Black Ice is only $15 for a limited time! This is an early access price, the cost will increase as more features are added. Black Ice will sell for $20 at launch. Additional updates will continue post-launch and for the foreseeable future.
Trouble? Email support <[at]> blackicegame.com
|Published||Mar 15, 2014|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||Super Duper Garrett Cooper|
|Genre||Shooter, Role Playing|
|Tags||Colorful, Controller, Co-op, Cyberpunk, First-Person, FPS, Multiplayer, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Configurable controls, High-contrast, Interactive tutorial|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15.00 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
very cool but what engine did you use?
Thanks, I use Unity! Why do you ask?
Looks cool and it is cheap although i got no money, Only if i did i would so buy it and then play all night :D